Photo by Negative Space on Pexels
Learning Experience Design
Business & Design Services
Skilled in various elements from all areas of business including:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Instructional Design
- Job Aids
- Marketing Materials
- Website Design
We can help you with almost any type of administrative project you may have and specialize in working with small businesses/entrepreneurs.
“What is design? It’s where you stand with a foot in two worlds — the world of technology and the world of people and human purposes — and you try to bring the two together.”
– Mitchell Kapor
What We Offer
First we offer the ability to create momentum and foster organizational change, as well as exercise initiative, problem solving and decision making skills. Secondly, we quickly establish priorities, coordinate work activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines for your company.
Business Administrative Services
- Training & Design
- Media/Social Communications
- Project Management
- Mapping Processes
- Technology Consulting
- Website Maintenance/Design – WordPress, Wix, Weebly
- Researches, designs, and creates training courses and development courses/workshops, as well as other performance enhancement tools for employees and organization members including classroom lectures, online courses, and self-study sessions.
- Ensures such programs align with overall business and human resources development strategies, enhance job-specific employee skills, and inspire ongoing operational learning activities.
Experienced supervising the everyday operations of programs and performing duties such as overseeing staff, evaluating the program’s effectiveness, increasing community awareness, supporting program goals, developing plans, organizing events, and tracking budgets. The strongest example resumes for Program Coordinators demonstrate creativity, strategic thinking, leadership, excellent communication skills, flexibility, and management abilities
Our Approach to Projects
- Identify your project/Scope
- Define goals and objectives – Goals are the “What” – Objectives are the “How”
- Define tasks
- Build team & identify resources
- Create a timeline & Identify project milestones – Break down tasks into stages and establish deadlines for goals and objectives to be completed
- Get feedback – After setting the initial plan, seek feedback from the team, stakeholders, and clients before proceeding
- Adjust plan accordingly
Expertise working on complex projects, optimizing office productivity & effectiveness for executives and high-level teams in fast-paced environments.
Evelyn is extremely knowledgeable about project management, mapping processes, using technology and is a very good communicator. I have been delighted to work with Evelyn and have come to appreciate how valuable she is in terms of bringing order out of the chaos that the new systems and personnel changes have created for our department.
Shown to be dependable, diligent, innovative, resourceful, and self-initiating…..coordinated several important events and projects………facilitated re-design of website, instituted a reorganization of electronic filing systems…..
Evelyn has consistently surpassed performance standards and expectations as related to her job performance. Examples include Curriculog process redesign,advising training program, and coordinating plans of study, and VSTAR modules for STAR 2018. These new assignments, although out of the scope of her current job description, have given Ev the ability to showcase her expertise and skills beyond the usual/expected standard of performance.